We’re proud to offer our customers a first-class experience by consistently finding new ways to meet and exceed their high expectations. And because of that, we are always on the search for employees who share that same mindset, passion, skill, and drive. We strive to create a culture that is positive, respectful and rewarding – where our employees feel both valued and valuable. We want our team to happily come to work, excited in knowing that they are part of a family and an integral part of something special.
We offer our employees exceptional benefits including but not limited to medical, Vision and Dental, a 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off, company holidays, tuition reimbursement, uniforms, fuel discounts & more.
Call us today, or upload your resume below, if you would like to apply to one of the open positions.
HVAC/Oil Burner Technician
We are seeking an experienced, full-time HVAC/Oil Burner Service Technician to work out of our Mendon, MA office. The ideal candidate must have strong technical ability, problem-solving skills, positive attitude along with all the proper state licensing requirements. We are a family-owned and operated energy company with over 85 years of delivering the highest level of service to our oil, propane and air conditioning customers. Company offers competitive wages, overtime, full benefits, 401K plan, fully stocked service van and plenty of training and support.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Perform thorough annual preventative maintenance on customers’ heating equipment ensuring it runs on peak efficiency
- Identify and repair problems with heating and air conditioning equipment
- Respond to routine and emergency service calls
- Create exceptional experience for all customers
- Understanding of propane and natural gas systems is a plus
- Communicate on a regular basis with the Service Dispatch team
- Ability to work with our computer tablet systems
- Ability to work independently
- Available to work overtime and weekends when necessary
- Possess a valid driver license and clean driving record
- Possess a valid MA oil burner license