Our offices have been modified to accommodate social distancing and separation between our team members, along with requiring everyone within our building to wear a mask. Also, our field team members are all equipped with proper personal protective equipment (PPE) and sanitizers. As a reminder:
- Heating oil, propane, diesel, and other fuels will continue to be delivered as scheduled.
- All service work including burner service work (preventative and emergency), tune-ups, and installations will continue as scheduled
- If you are on automatic delivery, there is no need to call. If you are on will-call delivery, please give us at least a 48-hour notice.
- Emergency service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our employees working in our office or in the field are monitored each day. Anyone feeling ill is asked to remain home. PPE and sanitizers are available and used by all. The office is sanitized daily.
- Employees who can be productive working from home have been doing so.
- Although we very much enjoy seeing our customers in our offices, for your safety and the safety of our employees, we discourage you from visiting our office.
- Invoices can be paid online, via mail to P.O. Box 9120, Newton, MA 02459, or over the phone at 508-473-2313. Also, you can enroll in automatic payments and email billing.
We will continue to serve and support you in the safest manner possible. If you have any questions, please call our office at 508-473-2313.
Stay healthy and safe.